- 2 weeks ago
Apps i’ve used in the past: Theknot, withjoy (buggy, too complicated, stressed me out)
I have been using a new wedding website http://www.hitchPlanner.com and they are apparently an all-in-one wedding planning tool so I quickly signed up for it! (they are offering free accounts for sign ups atm). I cannot believe how easy it is to manage my wedding guest list & seating plan now!
From their website:
HitchPlanner is a centralised and automated guest management and wedding planning web application that aims to revolutionise your wedding planning experience.
1. Collaborator feature – Invite your fiancé and bridesmaids to help plan and manage your wedding
2. Guest list & RSVP function – Where you can send RSVP links to your friends and family with 1 click! (nope, they don’t even need to create an account with us)
3. Seating Arrangement function – Create, design and edit your seating plan for your wedding
4. Assign seating to guests – Inform your guests in advance where they are seated on your wedding day
5. Actual-Day check in function – Allows you to check in guests arriving on your wedding day
if any of you have tried it, let me know your comments below!