- 2 years ago
- Wedding: June 2018
Wedding is a little less than 2 months away and we are deep in planning out the last of the details. With increasing frequency I’ve been having dreams where all the details about the wedding that we’ve planned seem to be going wrong or I’ve completely forgotten something. Here are just a few I’ve had:
- I show up and all the flowers were red and purple (currently planning on white and blush flowers) and my florist told me she thought it would be better this way.
- I show up and instead of our planned ceremony, we’re having a double ceremony with another couple who we don’t even know.
- My bridesmaids show up on the day of the wedding not in the dresses they told me they bought. Instead they just show up in blue dresses they already own.
- Recurring dream: It’s the day of the wedding and I realize I forgot to do any seating chart plan.
- My makeup artist never shows up and the ceremony was already supposed to start but I am not even dressed and have to do a mad dash to do my own hair and makeup
In each of these dreams I’m always trying to keep a happy face and remind myself that they’re just details and I still get to be married at the end of the day. Also in each dream I want to call my fiance, but someone is there telling me I’m not supposed to see him until the wedding. Anyone else having weird stress dreams? I’m very excited to be married, and am looking forward to having wedding planning off my plate!