Post # 1
I just worked out my to do list this month. Anyone else worked out theirs? I have 8 months to go! (224 days to go!)
1.Find/ Book the music and entertainment for ceremony and reception.
2. Start thinking about a bridal registry.
3. Start my search for my wedding cake.
4. Give my reception venue a call to talk about caterer.
5. Pay deposit for caterer and talk menus.
6. Determine my budget for my flowers.
7. Send out our Save the Dates.
Finish my flower project for reception venue or at least complete half.
Finish the letters for hanging on arch way (atm they are just painted and looking boringggggg)
Complete attachment of RSVP wraps for inside the invitation.
I have alot of things to do this month… *gulp* oh dear
Post # 3
I feel like I have a busy month too 🙂
1. Go shopping with BM’s!
2. Go to bridal expo
3. Pick out a cake and make a deposit
4. Make a decision and start purchasing flowers
5. Begin recording our album! (soooo excited about this!)
6. Pay off FI’s wedding ring
DIY: finish bracelet, Bridesmaid or Best Man necklaces, hair peice, veil, favor tags
I have 6 months to go! It’s just gona get really crazy from here. yeeek.
Post # 4
I’m just under the 6 month mark. Everytime I think of the wedding as being XX away, I get more and more anxious! I’m getting my dress, sending out save the dates, meeting with the travel agent to start plans on the honeymoon, buying wedding bands, pre-cana weekend retreat, meeting with our ceremony musician, and working on more DIY projects (shower hostess gifts, invitations).
Post # 5
January will be busy for Fiance and I as well! I am not too anxious about anything because we do have all of our big vendors booked and save the dates went out with our holiday cards.
Here are some things on my list for the next couple of months.
1. Set up registries and register
2. Help Maid/Matron of Honor with anything bridal shower related. —My first shower is happening in March because that is when my Mom will be back in the US and can attend.
3. Meet with our officiant.
4. Meet with our ceremony musician.
5. Meet with our jeweler to discuss bands.
6. Taste cake and decide on design-Appointment has already been made.
7. Start discussing invitation designs with FI’s Aunt
8. Work with bridesmaids to buy dresses
Yeesh, that seems like a lot, but should be fun!
Post # 6
We’ve done all of the major elements except flowers and invites, so those are next on the list! And I want to get started on some DIY details. And we’ve spent NO time on our ceremony yet, so that’s also happening this month!
Post # 7
This month we are
-assembling invitations and addressing envelopes
-having our initial alterations done
-shopping and finding a Maid/Matron of Honor and Flower Girl dress
-having meeting with florist, photographer, and officiant
-and we regstered today 🙂
Post # 8
This month I plan to…
1) Create/Send out Save the Dates
2) Research bridal bouqets for bridal party and myself
3) Research DJ
4) Start looking for groom’s attire
5) Start shopping for Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses
Doesnt seem like that long..but I have a master list with like 20 things on it and Im sure it will just keep growing!!
Post # 9
My reception venue cancelled on me so to add to my to do list.
Find a whole new friggen venue..