Wedding recap 22nd March 2019 (photo heavy!)

posted 1 month ago in Recaps
Post # 2
Hostess
9553 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Chicago, IL

OMG!! Every detail, every special touch (*mutual weirdness forever*), the car, the venue, your dress…. everything. Just what a special day!! Huge congrats! Amazing recap!

Post # 4
1200 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

OMG what lovely pictures!! Congrats!!!

Love those shoes and socks! Too cute, all of it!!! So lovely 😍

Post # 5
220 posts
Helper bee

Wonderful recap and fantastic pictures! 

Love the shoes and socks pic and the gorgeous pictures of you both at night. Reel big fish was my first ever gig and might be our first dance song too!

Post # 6
334 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Mrs_Beer :  Love the sparkly DM’s and leather jacket! Looks like you guys had an amazing day and many congratulations Xx 

Post # 10
2560 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Mrs_Beer :  WOW Bee! I wouldn’t have guessed any of it was DYI. It looks so professional and put together. I love all the little touches that clearly make it your wedding, not anyone else’s. 

Congratulations!! 

Post # 11
1773 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Mrs_Beer :  Girl I have been checking in hoping to see your recap and it did not disappoint! yay on you! It looked lovely, your were stunning and I am so in love with those forst at night pics. 

Congrats and all the best!

Post # 12
2975 posts
Sugar bee

Mrs_Beer :  Oh my goodness, so much love, joy, and attention to details in these photos! Loved the scalloped hem and neckline of your dress, your husband’s shoes, the color of your lipstick, your mom’s fascinator, and that jacket you wore!!! And that photo of your husband addressing your guests, when you look at each other?  Beautiful!

Post # 14
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Lovely! Those nighttime forest photos though…breathtaking!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors