Wedding recap 22nd March 2019 (photo heavy!)

posted 5 months ago in Recaps
Post # 16
1449 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2021 - Kauai, HI

Grey skies make for beautiful photos!  What an amazing day.  You look so beautiful in your gown.  Congratulations!!!

Post # 17
9210 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Oh my everything is so beautiful! And you look gorgeous! Congrats!! ❤️🎉

Post # 18
978 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Gorgeous!!! Loove the jacket, and those last pictures are incredible! Congrats!!

Post # 19
743 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Mrs_Beer :  Your wedding looks so perfect. I love that you tied your flowers and cake together, and I *love* your hashtag. Congrats!

Post # 21
2216 posts
Buzzing bee

Mrs_Beer :  Wow your wedding looks like it was picture perfect… I bet it was even more fun to attend. Congratulations!

Post # 22
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

Wow! Your wedding seems to be so natural and just beautiful! I love the picture that captured the reaction of your friends (bridesmaids?) when seeing you in your dress!

Post # 24
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2019

That last photo is absolutely MAGICAL! What a gorgeous day all around!

Post # 26
871 posts
Busy bee

You guys are utterly adorable. I love all the personal touches and the ‘mutual weirdness together’. And the night photos are stunning!

Post # 28
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - Southampton, UK

Congratulations! What a beautiful, happy wedding! So glad it didn’t rain. 🙂

I LOVE the New Forest. It’s so beautiful. We almost chose the Beaulieu Hotel for our wedding but ended up with another place. 

Post # 30
99 posts
Worker bee

WOW! These are some of the loveliest wedding pictures I’ve ever seen… I can really feel the happiness and success coming through them 🙂 You and your groom are gorgeous, I love your dress and I love your bridesmaids’ dresses and all the decor too. I’m happy for you, all the love and congratulations! Also, how much do I want to taste a cake like that?! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors