(Closed) WEDDING RECAP! Pro Pics (Pic Heavy) Vintage Classic- July 19, 2014

posted 6 years ago in Recaps
Post # 16
2091 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Thanks for all of the pics. Haha, I was not expecting the twist at the end, but it was worth it for the fireworks pic in the background. Congrats!

Post # 17
737 posts
Busy bee

Wow, your wedding could not have been more gorgeous!  Perfection!  I absolutely LOVE your hair!!!

Post # 18
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Oh wow – if my wedding turns out to look even 10% as amazing as yours I’ll be the happiest girl ever!! Your hair is simply stunning… do you mind if I share that picture of the back of your hair with my stylist?!

Looks like an amazing day, congratulations!!!x

Post # 20
8684 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Some weddings on here are just GORGEOUS and yours was one of them!! I LOVED your mismatched chairs, china, colors, bridesmaid dresses, and your dress. Your hair was very pretty in that shot of it from the back. I am in loveeeee with your bridesmaid’s short haircut. Congrats!

Post # 21
2810 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Wow. You were stunning- I love your dress!

The decor and personal touches were so pretty and unique!

Congrats!

Post # 22
2843 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

BEautiful.  Love your colors!  Congratulations!

Post # 24
685 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

OMG, I love your dress! Lovely pictures, beautiful hair too! The accessories were also right on!

Post # 25
685 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
Atlas1311:  BTW I really liked your invitations. Where did you get them from? Feel free to PM if you prefer. I like twine and shine!

Post # 26
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Is your dress the “esme” by morilee? I LOVE IT! and have been having my eye on it!!! Your wedding was gorgeous!

Post # 29
1789 posts
Buzzing bee

love the picture of the little girl coloring so cute. I think my fave group pic is your BMs on the balcony with you guys below. So cute

Please tell me the firetruck picture is going in the album…..I so would! lol

Post # 30
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - The Villa

This entire wedding is Pin-worthy. I love it. Congratulations!

The topic ‘WEDDING RECAP! Pro Pics (Pic Heavy) Vintage Classic- July 19, 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors