(Closed) Wedding ring with slot in middle for engagement ring….

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
225 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

It is called a wrap.

Post # 4
1 posts
  • Wedding: July 2011

i’ve heard it being referred to as a “ring guard” — hope that helps!

Post # 5
7431 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

I’ve always known it to be called an enhancer wedding band, also very seldomly a wrap

Post # 6
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

yep, enhancer is right 🙂  My set actually looks extremely similar to the pic you attached.  PM me if you’d like a pic 🙂

The topic ‘Wedding ring with slot in middle for engagement ring….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors