(Closed) Wedding show in Saratoga next weekend (11/7/10)?

posted 8 years ago in New York, Capital Region
Post # 3
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I heard about a wedding show at Saratoga National Gold Course on Thursday night (Nov 4th). Here’s a website I found :

Hanging from Hotel Ceiling

I don’t know much about it, I just saw this online a bit ago.

Post # 4
2714 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Lamesauce. Fiance and I will be in the area Fri – Sun looking at venues, so of course this would be on a Thursday! 🙁

Post # 6
2714 posts
Sugar bee

Thanks! I appreciate that!! Doing this long distance is such a pain. 🙂

We’re going to look at Franklin Plaza, The Desmond and the Italian American Community Center (all in Albany)… We’ve looked at River Stone Manor too and are considering it.

We’ll find something eventually!

Post # 8
767 posts
Busy bee

Let me know if you figure out the other bridal show. My wedding wont be in the Albany area, but I’m living here now. It might be fun to look around and get some ideas (I’m very early in the planning stages)

Post # 9
767 posts
Busy bee

I think I found it. There’s a wedding show on Sunday at the National Museum of Dance (?) in Saratoga. It’s from 1 to 4 and there’s no admission fee.

http://www.saratoga.com/event/26337/

Post # 11
2714 posts
Sugar bee

Yay! I have been stalking this thread waiting for an update… I’m not sure if I can make it just yet, but maybe I’ll see you ladies there!

Post # 12
767 posts
Busy bee

I’m not sure if it’s worth it for me to go. I’m about 40? minutes away, and don’t plan on having my wedding in the area. But it might give me some ideas or be a good time.

I’ll let you know if I end up going. Maybe we can meet up if only to say hi.

Post # 14
2714 posts
Sugar bee

No I didn’t make it…. 🙁 I can’t believe how quickly time went by this weekend. (Even with the extra hour!!)

Did you go? How was it?

Post # 16
2714 posts
Sugar bee

Sweet, thanks for the heads up… I’ll be upstate that weekend (engagement party is on the 27th!!).. If we’re not too exhausted from that maybe we’ll stop by.

The topic ‘Wedding show in Saratoga next weekend (11/7/10)?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors