- 7 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
Hello fellow brides!
I’ve been lurking and commenting for awhile, but this is my first post. My wedding day is tomorrow and I thought you might enjoy the humorous complications (I’m choosing to call them humorous rather than stressful) that have already taken place.
1. Our couches for our apartment didn’t arrive until yesterday. (Not a big deal, but did require some schedule rearrangements).
2. My sister (and one of only 2 bridesmaids) spent all yesterday morning throwing up. (She’s better now).
3. The tux place ordered the wrong color ties for the dads, the wrong vest (size and color) for the groom and everyone’s pants were too short. (All getting fixed).
4. We had girls’ night last night and ended up going bowling – where I broke my worked-very-hard-to-grow-it-out thumbnail in half. So I superglued it together last night (manicure today) and now I’m working on getting the dry glue off my other fingers.
5. Our wedding coordinator had to have an emergency appendectomy yesterday. So, we will be having a different coordinator (who we’ve never met) for th wedding.
6. The forecast for tomorrow is thunderstorms.
I’m actually not too stressed out about any of these things (anymore) because I know that at the end of the day tomorrow, no matter what happens, I will be married to the love of my life. I am just finding it amusing that what everyone says is true – not everything goes exactly as planned for your wedding.
And I thought you all would understand and appreciate this more than anyone else.