(Closed) Wedding Survey (Stolen from July 2013 Board who stole it from another board…)

posted 7 years ago in June 2013
Post # 77
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Wedding Date: June 11, 2013 (our 2 yr anniversary)

Engagement Length: 7 months

Colors: Tiffany blue and white, with little hints of black/white damask (the picture has brown, I know, use your imagination)

Theme: glitzy (hanging crystals, etc.) and all about family.

Wedding Party(#s): 1 Maid/Matron of Honor, 1 Best man

Ceremony (where, time): Gazebo in the neighborhood we’re renting our beach house in ๐Ÿ™‚ beautiful, surrounded by trees. It’s in Avon, NC in the Outer Banks @ 4:00p.m.

Reception (where, time):  At our beach house following the ceremony, after our pictures together on the beach

Dress Style: Allure 8802

Hair/Makeup (Pro/DYI): Pro hair, pro make-up

Honeymoon Location: Avon, NC for the week following the wedding in the beach house

Flowers: white roses, green hydrangeas, and white lilys ๐Ÿ™‚ My fav!

First Dance Song: OH MY GOD….I HAVE NO IDEA YET! still on the to do list……

Centerpieces: Glass vases filled with white roses and green hydrangeas, tied on the outside with a ruffled white ribbon

Food/Menu

Bacon wrapped BBQ Shrimp w/ fresh cucumber pickles

Crab filled Mushroom Caps

Bride’s Salad — Mixed Baby Greens, cranberries, candied pecans & raspberry vinaigrette

Stuffed Chicken Breast (Tender chicken breast filled with spinach & fontina cheese dusted in bread crumbs oven finished)

Grilled mixed spring vegetables

Twice Baked Potatoes

Crusty Rolls & Butter

Cake Flavour: We’re thinking vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with a topper cake for us to cut since we’re having a very small wedding. 

Favours: little blue/white damask favor boxes filled with tiffany blue colored salt water taffy, white finger starfish glued on top.

DJ/Band/Ipod: ipod

Bachelorrete (when/what): don’t really think we’re doing all that??

Post # 78
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Wedding Date: June 15, 2013

Engagement Length: 9 months

Colors: Coral,Hydrangea Green, and Cream

Theme: Southern Chic

Wedding Party(#s): 1 Maid/Matron of Honor My sister 

Ceremony (where, time): A Vintage Chapel built in 1897 with all original detailing

Reception (where, time): Our Home

Dress Style: Mori Lee-Forgot the Number LOL It’s a beautiful classic dress with lace and a overlay of organza. 

Hair/Makeup (Pro/DYI): I’m a hairstylist so I will have my co workers hooking me up with fabulous hair/ and I’m sure make up

Honeymoon Location: Belle Mina, Alabama 

Flowers: Roses,Hydrangea’s,Baby’s breath..

First Dance Song: We are having a immediate family only wedding so no dancing ๐Ÿ™‚

Centerpieces: No need for them ๐Ÿ™‚

Food/Menu: My father will be grilling out for the whole family.

Cake Flavour: Good ole Buttercream from a fantastic bakery in Tennessee. Can’t Wait!

Favours: Since it is immediate family only we will be giving away picture frames with their favorite engagement picture in it. 

DJ/Band/Ipod: Ipod

Bachelorrete (when/what):  I will be going to see one of my best friends in Nashville. I told her I didn’t want anything Bachelorrete. No sash,blinking rings etc..Basically don’t want anyone to know it’s my Bachelorrete party..Just going to Music row for some good music/kareoke and having some cocktails with my girl friend. Sounds Heavenly!

The topic ‘Wedding Survey (Stolen from July 2013 Board who stole it from another board…)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors