Post # 1
My fiance and I are getting married in June of 2014. I am looking for a venue in San Bernardino county. I really want to find a location where I can cater my own food and have an open bar. I understand it is going to be hard to find a place with my needs. I really wish I knew someone with a big backyard!
Post # 3
Hi, this place looks like it would work, you provide your own food and you can rent their kitchen to prep in, alcohol is also ok.
Good Luck –
The Asistencia, an outpost of Mission San Gabriel
The Mission San Gabriel’s Rancho San Bernardino Asistencia has been hosting weddings since its restoration was completed in 1937. Up to 100 of your guests can attend your wedding in the mission chapel. The gatehouse is reserved for the convenience of the bride and her attendants.
If you prefer, a beautiful courtyard wedding can accommodate more than 300 of your guests. The gated courtyard is accented by a century-old olive tree, pomegranate trees, and blooming desert plants. Your ceremony comes alive under a white arch trellis decorated with green ivy.
The Asistencia also welcomes outdoor receptions. The Asistencia has a resident minister who, if you wish, will meet with you to create your special ceremony.
- Site rental: $300/hr (2 hour minimum)
- Caterer’s kitchen: $125 (for entire time rented)
- Insurance is required for all events.
- Fees help support the preservation of this branch museum
- Security is required for all events with 75 guests or more, at $58.00 per hour. If the event is 4 hours or longer, an additional 1 hour of security before, and 1 hour of security after the event will be charged.
For more information about weddings and receptions, contact Eric Prien at [email protected]. For tour of the site, contact Site Manager at (909) 793-5402.