Wedding Venue under 2,500

posted 2 years ago in Venue
Post # 2
534 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

If you just do the calculation, even at the higher end of your budget of $3,000, if you divide the number of guests to your budget, you get that each person would be only around $12. For what you’re after with a sit down dinner, in a nice area, this is going to be close to unheard of. And this is just for food let alone the cost for renting the area.

For example, for my wedding, I had 125 people in a nice golf course and resort, and we had a buffet-style dinner, this cost me $45 a person. After all was said and done with my food and renting the area, I was pushing around $7500.

Not knowing where you live (as I’m unfamilar with the area), this could be WAAAAY more or a little bit less. 

Good Luck! I hope you find something spectacular! (: 

Post # 4
534 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

lbac6 :  Oh gotcha! That makes more sense then! Still can’t be more help as I live very far away from the North Carolina area. (: Best of luck though! And congradulations!

Post # 6
1352 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - The Lodge at Little Seneca Creek

I don’t live in NC, so I don’t know exactly what your options are. However, have you looked into properties owned by local parks and rec? My venue was a lodge owned by a nearby county’s park and rec, and it was absolutely PERFECT for our wedding, and it was $2,740 for 8 hours. Good luck!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors