Post # 1
Ive spent a long time trawling through the internat to find a structure my Fiance and I can follow for vows, i started to create one and my computer froze and I have nothing 🙁
Does anyone know a link or have any structure I can use? The vows will be fine to write just need a strcuture, or questions that form a structure
Post # 3
I went with this general idea:
1) When I first met you…
2) I love that you love me. This is why
3) I love you because
4) I promise to…
Hope this helps!
Post # 5
MineMy ine are going like this..
1. I love you because,
2. These are the things I promise you….
4. Conclusion (forever and ever amen)
Post # 6
thanks! looking forward to any other ideas please!
Post # 8
Post # 9
- Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY
It’s good to keep in mind Vows are your VOWS- aka promises you intent to keep upon becoming married. You’re supposed to say what you will do, which people forget. We’re writing our own vows and structured it like this:
- a little “I love you because” intro, sappy stuff
- then 5 “I will”s… (1 being cute/ funny, 4 serious)
This will help Fiance also as he’s nervous about how to set up the vows.
Post # 10
@lealorali: This is so true. So many people forget that vows are supposed to be promises!