(Closed) Wedding with BRIDE & GROOM ONLY!??!

posted 8 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
3709 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

You should check out the Destination Wedding board. There are a ton of suggestions about how to plan a destination wedding. There are many hotels that can design wedding okgs with just a bride and groom in mind. You guys can still look like bride and groom, have pictures, nice dinner…the works for just the two of you. Maybe you can get the pkg that includes videography so that you can show it to your guys family later. Good Luck!!

Post # 4
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

For lack of a better word, to find packages online that will help you plan this, search “elopement packages.”  Even if you have informed people ahead of time and planned the entire event, the wedding industry usually just terms couples-only weddings ELOPEMENT.  So I suggest goggling “elopement package bahamas” or something like that.

You can find packages that will set you up with a photographer, officiant, location, flowers, etc.  That way you still get to do the whole dress/tuxedo/photographer thing and bring home pictures for everyone.

I think this is the way we are going to go too–elope to Hawaii!

Post # 5
Hostess
16215 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Yep, I’d agree with @luckystrawberry.

Post # 6
746 posts
Busy bee

I think you still have a lot of great options.

If you need something that is family friendly and you also want a place with a great wedding package, I would recommend Mexico. Your all inclusive options in the Bahamas are limited.

We did a destination wedding on a cruise that left from Miami a couple of years ago. The couple got married in Key West on the beach, as it was one of the stops on the cruise. It made the paperwork very easy. And the cruise was very affordable for the guests.

Congrats!! And please let me know if we can be of assistance.

The topic ‘Wedding with BRIDE & GROOM ONLY!??!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors