(Closed) Weddingbee Post-a-Thon Chat Thread 5/11/2016!

posted 4 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 91
272 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

pengoala:  That sounds epic. Now I want a wo-man cave!

Post # 92
23593 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Mrs. Mouse:  I’m the OCD one who must roll up every individual cord and organize them into what looks similar and all into a drawer in his man cave. I can’t stand the cords all over the place!!

Post # 93
23593 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

eastcoastmost:  hahahaha he would argue that I have a woman cave. AKA THE REST OF THE HOUSE 😀

Post # 95
11615 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

pengoala:  yes! Fiance can’t even walk in his. For real. He somehow gets to the Weight equipment to workout but I always wonder if he’ll make it back….

eastcoastmost:  the cords. It’s a disaster zone. They aren’t labeled or even tied up, so who knows?!?! WHY?!?! It makes me crazy. I tried to make a spot for random tech cords but of course that was not successful. we don’t speak of it. 

Mrs. Mouse:  I’m glad I’m not alone in my pain! 

I feel I need a brownie now. 

Post # 96
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Harn Homestead

Mrs. Mouse:  I’m stuck at work and now there is a giant storm, so I dont know if I will get to leave on time or have to wait it out.

Aside from that, I left my Fiance a pasta bake to cook tonight for dinner and I myself had a steak at work. 

Post # 97
1149 posts
Bumble bee

Hey Bees!
Long time lurker and newbie here. I suppose this is just a chat about everything thread?

The topic ‘Weddingbee Post-a-Thon Chat Thread 5/11/2016!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors