@Tasji23: EEK! How exciting! If you’re getting a spray tan that developes over a few days, I would get it on… Hrmmm… Wednesday morning? They say you shouldn’t shower for 24hrs after you get one. So atleast that way you can shower before your rehearsal on Thursday, but still look all tanned and lovely!!
As for your nails, I agree with RabbitBride, get it done the day before if possible.
Annnnd, when to be ready? It depends, are you doing a first look? You could copy my day of timeline if you want? Since we’re getting married at about the same time.
Also, I’m not even engaged yet – but I’m super organized, if you steal my timeline, let me know how it works out for you, yeah? 😛
– Bride wakes up – Make bed – Shower
– Bridesmaids arrive at Bridal Suite
– Hair & Make-up Artist arrives
– Maid of Honour in make-up (50mins) – Bridesmaid in hair (50mins) – Bride to organize accessories, shoes etc for photographers arrival
– Maid of Honour in hair (50mins) – Bridesmaid in make-up (50mins)
– Mother of the bride arrives
– Bride’s hair starts (1hr) – Mother of Bride make-up starts
– Maids to have a snack
– Bride to brush teeth – Bride’s make-up starts (1hr)
– Photographer arrives – Flowers arrive
– Bride’s hair and make-up complete
– Maids get dressed – Bride to have a snack
– Bride to go to the toilet before putting the dress on! – Maids help Bride into her dress
– First Look
– Bridal Party and Bride & Groom photos.
– Groom to leave for the ceremony – Bride and Bridesmaids touch-up their make-up and go to the toilet