(Closed) Weddings Under $1,000

posted 6 years ago in Money
Post # 3
1880 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

OMGBUNNIES (I have a bunny and am omgbunnies in feelings if not in username), I think that’s great! If there was a post about your venue I missed it, but one way we saved money over other venues (possibly the only money-saving part of our wedding, lol) was picking on that didn’t charge for chair/table rentals and didn’t really need decorations (my mom wants lots of flowers so we are having them, but we wouldn’t NEED them for it to look awesome). At least in my city a whole lot of places charge like $3 per chair and $10 per table for rentals of things they already own which is just ridic to me.

Post # 5
1853 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Omgbunnies:  I’m using a portable p.a system called the tailgater for ceremony music. It was $150 at targe.com There are NO outlets at our Venue. It holds a charge for 6 hours, your iphone plugs right into it and it comes with a microphone! I’ll post a review after may!

Post # 7
535 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

My budget is twice that, $2000, so I’m always interested in tips for cutting costs. My best tip so far is to take friends up on their offer to help. So far I have friends who can cater, do hair and makeup, photos, cake, and flowers. All I need now is a seamstress who will give me the friends and family rate.

The topic ‘Weddings Under $1,000’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors