(Closed) Weekly Welcome 01/15/10-01/22/10

posted 9 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
3252 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Just want to take this time to say to all the newbees that have joined and will join the hive during this time…..

Welcome…

Enjoy your time here…browse around…..the bee is so helpful on so many levels. If you are looking for anything for your wedding please be sure to check out the classifieds.

Don’t be shy…pop in and say hi!!

That rhymed…ha ha

Anywho…have fun!!

Post # 5
3252 posts
Sugar bee

Ms DG- both but love dogs more

Post # 6
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Hi! I’m Layla, I’m a sucker for any animal (though I have none – dang it), I’m currently plotting a murder for my criminal justice homework (seriously… and it’s freaking me out to even have to do so) and listening to someone shoot a gun in the field behind my house. Which isn’t helping the whole freaked out feeling. Seriously, tonight is beyond weird.

I should have gone to the coffee house to study.

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hi everyone I’m a somewhat newbie here. I”ve been lurking a little since I got engaged in August but now that I am in the full on planning mode I thought I would introduce myself. So Hello!

I am getting married on 10/02/10 in New Jersey. It was originally supposed to be a fun casual picnic type wedding but somehow has becaome a full fledged wedding reception as they are typically thought of. Not sure how that happened but I am excited.I want to make it all very personal so I am looking for small, budget friendly touches that will make it special.

From lurking the last couple months I know all the ladies here are great sources of info and support.

Thanks,

Angela

Post # 8
129 posts
Blushing bee

Hello Ladies, my mane is Lana and even though I’m new here, but i made my way around this website and just been chatting with few of you( maybe not exactly people above me but over all) hehe

Well I got engaged in April ’09… I just finished junior college finally got my AA in Liberal Studies…yay!! I’m very excited to get married and today im going to put a depsit on our wedding building.. its so amazing!

I love animals, i like cats but i think dogs are more energetic..and more fun.. once we get married we gonna buy Chow-Chow that dog is soooo adorable. Well thats about it from me.. I love life and everying it got offer to me.. and God has been so good to me!

Post # 10
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Hola, DG!!

Post # 11
510 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Hi all! I’ve been lurking around on the site since September (before I got engaged) but now am in full wedding planning mode and finally decided to join! I’m from California, Maryland (and there’s a town called Hollywood right up the road, someone clearly was thinking of the west coast years ago!). We’re planning to get married Nov 13 2010 in Norfolk, VA, where my mom’s family is from. Church is booked, but reception venue, catering, and photography are all still wide open! I love Wedding Bee, so glad I found it early on!

Post # 13
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I’m MissAsB and I’ve been married for over 7 months now!  Currently a full time student but trying to get a job with the government.

I’m definetly a cat person even though I’m mildly allergic (yay for Zyrtec!).

Welcome all the newbees!

Post # 14
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hello Ladies. Im MidCenturyVee or Vee for short. the misters and I are planning a midcentury modern themes wedding. The misters and i got engage in July 07 but cancelled our original wedding due to personal reasons. I am super excited to finally be marrying my bestest friend in the world in june 2011 and I wont lie to you ladies im beyond excited about wearing that big white dress!   

Post # 15
1184 posts
Bumble bee

Hi I’m Sandy aka The Future Mrs. Gibbs. I’m new to weddingbee I found out about this site from a girl that just got married on craigslist. I’m engaged and my wedding date is 6-12-10. I like romantic dinners and long walks on the beach.. blah blah blah J/K. I’m from a small town I had to move around a lot which I hated (but that’s neither here nor there). At this time I’m not in school and I don’t have a job. I’m focused on the biggest project of my life; Planning my wedding.. I can have OCD at times but I’m actually pretty normal. Oh and I’m madly in love with my fiance.

P.S.

I love cats and cute little puppies but I don’t have any pets yet.

Post # 16
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hello Bees,

I’ve just joined up after lurking for a week or 2. I’ve been with my live in boyfriend for about 3 years now (with a little break in there somewhere). I decided to join after my boyfriend started dropping major hints (today he googled rings and asked me to point out ones I liked!)

I’m from Melbourne Australia, which is why I chose the name ‘Roux’ (pronounced Roo as in Kangaroo, get it?) I think Weddings in Australia aren’t always as formal or strict on etiquette as American Weddings. I have never heard of inner envelopes, Out of Town bags, or Wedding showers!

I’ll be 21 in March, and I’ll graduate with a nursing degree at the end of this year. I’m definately a cat person, my boyfriend and I have 2 kitties called Cosmo and Cleo.

I’m looking forward to getting to know the hive!

The topic ‘Weekly Welcome 01/15/10-01/22/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors