(Closed) Weekly Welcome 01/15/10-01/22/10

posted 11 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 47
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

@tiger and pearl
depends on how crafty you are. You can go to your local craft store and get pre-done layouts and then stick your pictures in them, you can do a digital version on your computer then print them out, or you can do them from scratch. Start taking pictures of everything that you do wedding wise…even if you dont end up using them later, atleast you have the option to. Need any more help just ask or private message me ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 48
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I’m new too! I created a profile a couple of weeks ago, but  I couldn’t remember my password Tongue out.

I’ve been a fan for months now, but I just got engaged less than 4 weeks ago. 

My grandpa passed away the weekend after, but I think he’s been guiding me even more, I know he’s my angel.

I won an engagement photoshoot with the wonderful Doreen, http://picturesbydoreen.webs.com/apps/photos/

And we are taking them next weekend, so excited!

Miss Goose Wink

Post # 49
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@ Miss Goose: so sorry to hear of your grandpa’s passing! My fiancee and I got engaged around the same time you did, and his grandmother passed away one week afterwards. It’s very bittersweet, you know? And you’re constantly reminded just how precious life and relationships are. Hang in there and please accept my sympathy!

Post # 50
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Hiya…I’m new here(long time stalker though) and I feel like I already need a support group for this addiction, my boyfriend…WHOOPS he’s not that anymore, Fiance, is getting a little addicted as well. We were finally engaged on Christmas Day, proposal included a trip to the hospital and all, but that’s just normal in our lives…never a dull moment. We are planning the “party that we just happen to get married at” of the century in March 2011. And I look forward to all the help the bee’s can give, I have already benefited so much already.

Oh yeah, long time dog person but haven’t had one since moving into a condo, but we definitely have plans on getting a house and a dog, but FIRST this wedding! Thanks for the feeling of not being compeletely alone and neurotic in this attempt to celebrate our love with friends and family!

Post # 51
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Hello!  I too have been a long time lurker, but since were almost 9 months shy of a wedding, I decided no more stalking and more planning!  Its pretty difficult when there are so many inspiring brides!

Well, been engaged for more than an year, since December 20th, 2008, and have been in love with my FH for more than 2 years.  Funny thing is, hes been in and out my life and the cousin of my best friend.  ๐Ÿ™‚ Finally put a deposit and set the date for November 27, 2010 in our hometown of San Diego. CA.  And havent planned much ๐Ÿ™  (let the stress begin!)

I love love love dogs!  We have two cutie patootie dogs: a 13 year old Chow Terrier mix named Trixie and a 1 year old beagle mix named Luna.  Other than my future hubby, they are the loves of my life.

Post # 53
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hi everyone!

My name is Krystal. I’m from Trinidad and Tobago. I’ve been engaged a few weeks now (Dec 31st) but i still look at my hand and blush like an idiot. Stumbled across this website this morning and i’m already in love! My wedding is on August 7th so i’m already behind on planning but very excited!

Just wanted to say hi cuz i plan on being on here a lot and i’m gonna need all the help i can get! Have a great day ladies!!

Post # 54
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hi there!

So nice to meet everyone! My name is Nicole and I’m living in Buffalo, NY but we’re getting married in our hometown of Rochester, NY in October. I just joined yesterday and I’m so sad that I didn’t know about this site sooner (like when I got engaged back in March 2009)! Better late than never, I suppose. So far, I’m super impressed with all the great ideas and helpful hints I’ve seen in the 24 hours that I’ve been a member. I’ve got a number of things done already but now I’m turning my attention to the details. 

I am definitely a dog person. I don’t mind cats at all and kittens are really cute, but if you put a puppy in front of me, I’ll melt!

Post # 55
18 posts
Newbee

Hi there everyone! My name is Lesa and I’m planning a destination wedding. I’ve heard about this website and how it is the top wedding website! I’ve never browsed on here before until weddingbee.com came up during a google search for save the date luggage tags. I’m planning a destination wedding in Oahu, Hawaii, and I desperately need all the help I can get! I have family and friends coming to my wedding from all over the world, ranging from the middle east to south korea. I’m hoping to plop on a piece of sand on 10.10.2010, and marry the man of my dreams!

Post # 56
21 posts
Newbee

Hi everone, I’m a new bee. I’ve been watching weddingbee about a month after I got engaged(Sept 13,2009). So glad to have found a very refreshing site about planning a wedding a real wedding with other real brides. I love reading about all the adventures that every one has. Each one beautiful and unique in there own way.

I as many other brides am on a very stricked budget. I’ve even bought my wedding dress on e-bay. Once owned doesn’t bother me, however I’m on a workout/diet to fit into it (it’s one size smaller then I need). But at least I have till 10/17/10 to get into it. Wish me luck.

Post # 57
478 posts
Helper bee

Hello ladies! I have to admit, I have been lurking here for a looong time, not really thinking it’d be appropriate to join because I wasn’t really sure of my status with my boyfriend. Well, now I know what I want, and I have almost become addicted to this website with all it’s informative information and creative ideas shared. I love that I can openly talk with people who have the same wants and are sharing the same waiting frustrations without being judged or viewed as “pushy.” I am happy to have finally joined the hive! ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Weekly Welcome 01/15/10-01/22/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors