(Closed) Weekly Welcome 02/20/10-02/28/10

posted 10 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 32
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Hey everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself too, since I discovered weddingbee last week! My name is Angela and I’m getting married on 10/9/10!! My fiance and I live in Pittsburgh. I am so excited and all of the boards have really helped me in my planning. I’m still about 7 months out from the day but I can’t wait to do my registry and book my honeymoon (Jamaica hopefully)! All of the blogs are so interesting and they make my work day go by so much faster haha!

As far as favorite vacation spots – I’d have to go with Las Vegas. Even though it’s not really “relaxing” unless I’m at the pool, I always manage to have a blast there!

I’m excited to keep learning about all this wedding stuff 🙂

Post # 33
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hello All!

Im new to the forums and super happy to have found them! I came across the website last week and have been lurking since then. 

I’m having a destination wedding. We will be having our wedding in Vegas! Woohoo. Haha. It will be a Catholic wedding. We found a nice chapel and a father willing to help us out. Im so excited!! We decided to do a destination wedding because we live in a really small town in Kansas.

I met my fiance about 3 years ago. We got engaged last year on Vday. We have been living together for about 2 years. We live with our little dog Heidi (yorkie & very much of a stalker with me).

Im excited to learn new things from everyone!

Post # 34
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hi,

I got engaged in August of 2009 (on my birthday!) and have frequented the weddingbee website for some time. I resisted joining because it seems very easy for me to get sucked into the *bling* and for get the real meaning of the most important day of my life. I finally decided to join because I feel I can contribute, and benefit from some very savvy ladies.

I’m looking forward to my wedding and all the fun projects I wouldn’t have tried otherwise!

Post # 35
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sarah.  My best friend in the whole world proposed to me last April, and I have been in a flurry of wedding planning ever since.  I’ve been lurking for quite a while, and finally decided to dip my toes in.  Please be gentle :).

As for my favorite vacation spot, it has to be Aruba.  There’s nothing more relaxing than sitting on a whit sandy beach reading a book and sipping a rum punch!

Sarah

Post # 36
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I just joined up to weddingbee.  We are in Minnesota and currently looking for venues and caterers.  We’ve got a tiny budget (120-150 people and trying to keep it up $4k) because we are paying it ourselves, but we also have a lot of out-of-staters coming so we are trying to get in a cheap hotel or very very close to one.  Wish us luck!

And I haven’t found my dream vacation spot…yet! 🙂

Post # 37
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - Anthony’s Fine Dining

Hey y’all, I’m Julia and I’m a newbee 🙂 We got engaged back in August but we’re not getting married until NEXT April…we’re both graduating from grad/law school this spring (and I really wanted a spring wedding) so we decided that next year would work best.  I have to say though, I LOVE being engaged!  We’re really enjoying this time together and it’s been a blast dragging out the celebration with family and friends.

My favorite vacation spot is New England.  I’m a Southern girl, so maybe it’s just because it seems so different from what I’m used to.  I LOVE all of the quaint little beach towns, fishing, and eating fresh lobster!

Thanks for the welcome, Mrs. DG!  Hope you have a safe trip!

The topic ‘Weekly Welcome 02/20/10-02/28/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors