(Closed) Weekly Welcome 12/28/09- 1/4/09

posted 9 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Hi! I’m g8rgirl! Planning a March 12, 2011 wedding to my Gator man! I haven’t been able to post much on here being so busy with school and the holidays, but I’ve gotten so many great ideas from the blogs, I figured I’d join in with other fellow brides to be and those who were married and could provide me with some great advice! 🙂

I haven’t ever really done resolutions. I will continue on my healthy eating regimen and continue exercising- so I guess you could consider that my resolution.

Post # 5
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

welcome g8r!!! I’m crebre80, am always here and there and everywhere lol!! my resolution basically is to become healthier (i.e. lose weight like everyone else) and i want to rid myself of the uber potty mouth i have.

Post # 6
1801 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I must have missed this over the summer!  I’ve been on WeddingBee for a while now, but am just getting active on the boards and such. 

I’m soonerpsych, a college senior getting ready to graduate in May and get married in June.  We’re planning a formal wedding in Edmond, OK with 150 guests.  Our “themes” would be roses and pearls, with lots of emphasis on my fav color – red.  We’re also adding in a lot of board game stuff, because we’re huge fanatics. 

I don’t do resolutions either, but with the wedding only 6 months away now, I’m planning to lose about 5-10 pounds (can’t go too far, gotta fit that dress!).

Post # 7
3331 posts
Sugar bee

Welcome Gr8 and soonerpsych! 🙂

I’m Jessie and I’m the Hostess for the Beauty and Detroit boards.  I got married in May to the coolest guy around.  We have two (crazy) cats and love sports, movies, food and traveling.

I actually don’t generally make NY resoultions.  This year, although it’s not an official resolution, I’d like to try to be better about remembering to take a multi-vitamin everyday.

Post # 8
5398 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Welcome Gr8 and soonerpsych!

I’m another one of the Hostesses around here (there’s a little glitch, so that’s why you don’t see it under my avatar), so if you ever need anything just let me know!

Post # 9
2532 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hi! Im Clare(bee) and just joined last week! Im currently a pharmaceutical rep but I have a degree in psychology and am trying to get back into social work! I am also in the process of planning to go back to school to get either a PsyD or an MA in Counseling. My Fiance and I live in Northern VA and have 2 cats and 1 dog, love to travel, watch jeopardy daily and spend time with friends.

The planning process was a headache until I decided to just let go! We are getting married next August in Georgia (where Fiance is from) at the lake we got engaged at!  I am loving the weddingbee boards more than any other wedding site!

Post # 10
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

Welcome new Bees!!!

My new years resolution:

1. find a new job
  2. pay off ONE credit card this year
  3. fix up the house

Post # 11
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Hello!

I am new to weddingbee and you can call me hokie.  I just got engaged 3 weeks ago and stumbled onto this website the other day and have already spent a lot of time entertaining myself.  I decided that this could be a useful place for help with my wedding planning.  I am 26 years old and live in the Philadelphia area.  Right now I don’t have many specifics planned for the wedding.  I am currently in grad school and am about to finish my certification to teach elementary school.  I don’t typically stick to new years resolutions but this year would be to try and find a teaching job and to try my best to not get super stressed during wedding planning!

Post # 12
2532 posts
Sugar bee

Hi Hokie Bee! Congratulations!!!

Post # 13
153 posts
Blushing bee

Hello everyone!!

My name is Stephromo, I am engaged and planning a summer wedding in Newport Beach. I am a huge cat lover!! I work with animals all day, So I can say I save lifes for a living!! I love anything that is creative and unique!! I must say I am obsessed with engagement rings and wedding bands, I dont know why but I love it!! I can look at them all day! I am glad to be apart of this website!! All the ladies are so nice and supportive!!

Post # 14
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2010

HI,

I am also new, got engaged in may 2009.

And my wedding is in February 13 2010.

I am now busy with all the decisions I have to make.

ANy help would really be apreciated.

Post # 15
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

welcome kighenda!!! what types of things do you need help with, if you post a question in any of the boards that you’re looking for opinions or help with, any of us will be very happy to help you, give you advise, or steer you in the right direction…

welcome stephromo, hokie, clare and soonerpsych!! this is such an awesomely wonderful place!!!

Post # 16
2465 posts
Buzzing bee

welcome newbees!

so i never introduced myself even though i’ve been dropping in every now and then for awhile Embarassed my fiance and i got engaged in mid-october after about 3 1/2 years, and so far the planning for our august wedding’s been going great, mostly because i’ve learned so much from the hive! i don’t really have any new years resolutions because i know if i do, i won’t stick to them, but fi and i are both trying to get in better shape, and i want to keep my priorities for the wedding planning straight, aka not get too stressed, keep it about both of us and our relationship, make sure our families feel involved but that it’s still true to what we want, keep it fun…etc Tongue out

The topic ‘Weekly Welcome 12/28/09- 1/4/09’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors