(Closed) Weekly Welcome 2/1/10-2/9/10

posted 11 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 32
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Toffee– yay for Jan. 15! Mine is a big tentative, with the hopes of working out. Good luck with your planning 🙂 

Post # 33
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hey everyone!  My name is Andreea.  The Fiance and I are getting married June 5th of this year.  I’m pretty far into the planning.  I still have a mountain of things to do and I joined this site because it’s fun and I’ve gotten so many great ideas so far!

My favorite piece of clothing is my black zip up sweatshirt.  I freaking live in that thing and I even wore it for our engagement pictures because it’s the most “me” thing I own!

Post # 34
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Hello fellow miss bees!

My name is Anu and I’m getting married Jan 8th, 2011 in Houston, TX. The date is pretty much set but still in the processes of finding a venue-it’s a bit challenging since we’re having a semi-large wedding of around 500 guests. But I think we’re making progress on this *crosses fingers*, looking into signing a contract today actually!

Anyway my fiance and I have been together for little less than a year but have known each other since we were both little kids and have been good friends for longer. Although we’re in the beginning stages of wedding planning I’m still waiting on the ring and the official proposal…he’s working on it 😉

Just stumbled into these boards and I’m so glad I did, think it’ll be a great resource to me this year.

And my favorite piece of clothing…hmmm this is a tough one, but I think it would be my blue American Eagle fleece hoodie which I got in a 2 for $45 deal at AE. SOOOO comfortable and I wear it over my scrubs to work and everywhere else!

Post # 35
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hello everyone, my name is Alison…I’m a new bee!  I’m currently still in the stage of “waiting”.  I know the engagement is coming, a little bird (aka my mom) let the cat out of the bag.  I don’t know details as to when, etc (thank goodness because I always wanted it to be a surprise)…I just know it’s gonna happen very soon. Laughing  I’m over the moon excited! haha 

I stumbled upon this site and love it!  Can’t wait to share everything as things happen. 

The topic ‘Weekly Welcome 2/1/10-2/9/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors