(Closed) Weight loss challenge for June 23, 2012 Brides!!!!!

posted 9 years ago in June 2012
Post # 47
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I know it’s a few days late, but I’m in! If I could take off 5-8lbs, I would be really happy. All I can say is, thank the lord for corset backed dresses :-). Here’s my routine:

• Walking/jogging with my cousin every other night, for a total of 1.3 miles each time.
  • Do some arm exercises to help tone the flab a bit.

I can’t believe we’re officially less than 3 weeks away! Tomorrow…our countdown is in the TEENS! Ahhh!!!

Post # 48
1868 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I did really good this weekend except I didn’t go to the gym today and I went to a baby shower and ate some not so healthy foods. No big deal though, I will make it up this week. I did save calories by not drinking alcohol though! Maybe not a big deal for some but I am used to going out on the weekends. 

Post # 51
1868 posts
Buzzing bee

OMG I am freaking out! So much to do, so little time! I am beyond excited!

Today I had two hard boiled eggs for breakfast, a banana for a snack, a jimmy johns lettuce wrap for lunch and a luna bar for another snack.

I am about to head to the gym but just wanted to check in and say keep up the hard work! It’s crunch time! No excuses!

Post # 52
3119 posts
Sugar bee

I just feel terrible about myself today.  My purse was stolen over the weekend, so add canceling our bank accounts, getting a new carkey made, having the car towed, plus picking up extra tutoring sessions to pay for all of this. 

I HAD to skip the gym (and take a half day) to get some of that taken care of yesterday.  Add in hunting down missing RSVPs and tieing loose ends with the wedding and the end of the school year to all of that and I’m feeling in over my head.

I’m definitely getting the gym in today, but honestly, the eating is majorly falling off.  I’m just starting to feel defeated and like it’s just too late.  Don’t get me wrong, the dress fits but it would definitely look better if I could have more tone.  I had been doing really well and was seeing a difference, but then my busy schedule/being out of town got in the way.

UGH.  Sorry, just needed to rant a bit.

Post # 54
421 posts
Helper bee

Just curious how everyone is doing on there goals??

i said i wanted to lose 5 and have lost…. 8 🙂

Hope everyone is hitting there goals as well! 5 days!!

Post # 56
421 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Mrs.DsBeeloved:  i havent had mine yet and im sure the same thing will happen! you got it though!! good work!!

Post # 57
1868 posts
Buzzing bee

Well I only lost 3 lbs. I had my last fitting last week and my dress felt even better than the last time. I guess that counts!

Our weddings are this SATURDAY! AHHHH I dont even know what to think right now?!

The topic ‘Weight loss challenge for June 23, 2012 Brides!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors