(Closed) Weight Watchers 1/24-1/30

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I am right with you! I lost 6.8 lbs so far in the past 3 weeks! I really haven’t noticed much of a difference yet.. and my waistline has not really changed at all. It seems to drastically fluctuate, but it’s staying the same.. So I’m hoping that by the time I hit the 10lb mark, I will finally notice something. Its not like I need to lose a whole lot of weight so I’m really surprised I haven’t noticed any changes.

But, stepping on the scale (almost every day :x) and seeing it a little bit lower everyday is enough motivation for me!

Post # 4
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

congratulations ladies!!! you’re both an inspiration to keep with it!

i just weighed in a couple hours ago- down 2.2 for my first week back at ww – had joined a couple years ago, lost 40+ lbs, then met my guy, gained it all back, and am starting over (plus a couple extra lbs). πŸ™‚ i’m trying to loose a total of 40 (minimum)-60 (ideal) lbs before our wedding in october. it feels good to be back, and i’m excited to be doing something about it. seeing your posts here is definitely an inspiration to keep the whole process going- though i would have prefered to have lost 20 lbs this past week, it’s not a healthy reality. it’s nice to see your numbers, though…keep that light on at the end of the tunnel…knowing that if you stick with it, it will happen. πŸ™‚

Post # 5
2634 posts
Sugar bee

My weigh in day is Friday and as of last Friday I lost another pound. Woot!

Keep up the good works ladies!

Post # 6
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Nice work everyone!! My weigh-in is tonight… I did well this week except for last Thursday when we had our tasting for the reception. Yikes! And the scary thing is, I didn’t even feel stuffed. It was just that the food was sooo rich, so tons of points.

Here’s a question: do you guys plan on staying on plan for your wedding and honeymoon? Or, if you are already married, did you stay on plan or did you give yourself a little holiday? I’m hoping to lose about 15 more before the wedding, but I won’t be at goal. I don’t want to undo all my hard work in one week, but I also want to enjoy my vacation ya know?

Post # 7
144 posts
Blushing bee

for me, i think i will stay on plan up until the wedding, and then enjoy the reception and honneymoon- no point counting. πŸ™‚ will probably start back again once it’s all over…i want to thoroughly enjoy the time, and not worry if i am on target…life’s too short (and the hiatus won’t be for too long, anyways) πŸ™‚

Post # 8
967 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Good job on the losses, girls! I weigh in tomorrow at lunch time.. I had a bad past few days with some splurging so I don’t know what to expect! eeek! I’ll report back!

Post # 9
144 posts
Blushing bee

so after my 2.2lb loss recorded yesterday, i went crazy last night- it was completely emotional eating- was upset and food was the comfort.

this morning i started a new day and decided to track all the junk that i consumed last night- i used up 31.5 of my weekly points! it was that bad. oh well…

Post # 10
333 posts
Helper bee

Hi everyone!  Mind if I join?  I’m trying to get back on the wagon after falling off over the holidays.  I’m currently 180 and would like to be 135 (or lower) for my wedding.  I’m 5’4″ and I have 8 months and change to do it.  I’m trying very hard to keep myself accountable in as many places as possible, including the ‘bee πŸ™‚  I’m starting again today and hopefully will have good things to report next week. 

Post # 11
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

hey everyone!

My FH and I started WW about 2 weeks ago. We are both down 2 lbs and Im starting the gym next week. My weigh ins are on thursday!

I absolutely love the recipes they have on their website. I love to cook and its interesting to see what foods arent good to cook with and substituting better ingredients.

Post # 12
144 posts
Blushing bee

welcome cupcake sprinkles. πŸ™‚ (i love your name, by the way) you and i both are trying to loose approx the same amoutn of weight (though i would like to loose a bit more, to be honest), in about the same amount of time! yipee! we can do it!!!

Post # 13
1194 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Hey ladies!  I had a pretty bad weekend eating-wise, thanks to 2 bday celebrations and my anniversary dinner.  I haven’t been great this week so far either and tomorrow night is our tasting.  I didn’t lose any weight and am now just keeping my fingers crossed that I don’t gain any weight this week.  I did so well the past 2 weeks, need to get back on track!!!

Post # 14
6597 posts
Bee Keeper

Hey Ladies,

Apparently we have two posts this week – here is the other one!

This way we can still keep encouraging each other on both threads!

Post # 15
967 posts
Busy bee

I am really lucky, I lost a pound!! This comes after bad eating.. Unfortunately, I guess I wasn’t grateful enough because I had four slices of pizza last night. *cringe* My biggest problem is finding a healthy choice when there’s no food in the house and you’re exhausted!!! A pizza was the quick, cheap answer πŸ™ No good for the diet.

And WELCOME to our newest weight watchers, Cupcake Sprinkles and MrsCox2Be!

The topic ‘Weight Watchers 1/24-1/30’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors