(Closed) Weight Watchers Brides – Weekly Check In, 4/12/10

posted 11 years ago in Fitness
Post # 18
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Hi WW buddies! I’ve enjoyed reading all of your posts this past week. Great job to all of you!

I am thrilled to officially be under 140 for the first time in the 16 months I’ve been doing WW. It was totally a mental plateau and my plan last week got me past it, losing 1.8 pounds for a total of 27.8. It is the first time I’ve ended a week with extra flex points available, and didn’t even touch my exercise points.

I’ve got a crazy schedule this week so I’m going to plan ahead, bring my own food, and try to stick to 23 points a day.

Hope you’re all having a good week!

Post # 19
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I am so excited to see this thread!!! I just started ww for the first time ever on sunday! Sunday was a good day, however monday and tuesday have been a little bit rough! I’m going on a 2 day headache which I’m pretty sure is my body’s way of saying WTH?!?!?! Lol, anyway, I’m grateful that they made a program for my phone, makes it way easier to track! My question is, is this headache normal at first? will it go away? has anyone else had this problem?I know there are blogs on the ww site, however I”m not gonna lie, I love my bee blogs much better 🙂

Post # 20
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@Pumpkin Pie – Congrats on making the first and most important step in your weightloss journey. I’m betting the headaches are due to having a lower sugar diet, but if they’re really bad you should always ask a doctor instead of us 😉 I know that from my mom’s experience with dieting, she’s gotten headaches for a few days when eliminating sugar. I’m sure it will pass and if it doesn’t, ask your meeting leader about it next week. Have a great week!

The topic ‘Weight Watchers Brides – Weekly Check In, 4/12/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors