40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Lost 1.6 this week! One week to go!

Post # 5
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

and good luck to you next week – everyone deserves a week off!

Post # 6
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I SIGNED UP TODAY!  First meeting will be tomorrow morning…any advice as to what to expect for my first meeting?

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi All,

I’m new to the Bee but I thought this thread woud be a good check-in for me.  I am newly engaged and would like to lose 10-15 pounds by the wedding.  I am a WW veteran (been on and off for nearly 10 years), but as I get older, it gets harder.  I’ve been back OP a little less than a week and I did not lose any weight at this week’s weigh-in.  I’m not too surprised as I didn’t count last Friday and Saturday, and generally my eating habits aren’t so terrible, so it really ends up being a slow crawl for me to lose weight.  However, I’ve gone to yoga 4 times this week and it’s been kicking my butt, so at least I know I’m getting toned.

Ms. Meowerson: We all have our bad weeks – hang in there.

Ms.Pitcher – nice loss

MandaMack: it’s been a very long time since I went to a meeting (I mostly have done on-line) but in general you go in, weigh, and then the leader talks for 15 minutes or so and then other people at the meeting will speak.  Since it’s your first time they will also give you a welcome packet with all the WW info.

Post # 8
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I just realized there was a WW group of bees! I am so excited! As of Monday I am down 30.2! I was down 1,2 on Monday (even with an engagement party last weekend) and was very happy!

Good luck this week bees and remember if you bite it write it! 🙂

Post # 9
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

@YellowBee3: “If you bite it, write it” I like that!

Post # 10
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hi all! I am officially starting WW today! I would like to lose 30 lbs, but would be happy with 15! I am doing to program on-line, so you all will be my support. 🙂

Post # 11
237 posts
Helper bee

If you want to lose 30 and you stay on plan you will, weight watchers works for everyone who is willing to work at it! good luck!

Post # 12
1556 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hi all,

I’m excited about finding this group!  I am not officially doing WW, but have found a site online that calculates how many points I’m allowed.

Where can I find out how many points any given food has?  How do you all keep track?  What works best for you?

Post # 13
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Since I am new to WW, I am wondering… how many of you exercise everyday? If not everyday, how often? And what kind of exercising do you do??

Post # 14
237 posts
Helper bee

@ANR11211 I try to walk or run at least 3 times per week

@neva if you go t any WW center you can buy a starter pack that had a book with all of the most common foods and a selection of restarunts with point values

Post # 15
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@ANR11211: i just started doing zumba 3 days a week and i try to walk my dogs on the other days!!

i weigh in tomorrow!

The topic ‘Weight Watchers Group- 10/22’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors