(Closed) Weight Watchers Group – 11/27

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
2859 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Bartram's Garden

I only lost .8 lbs this week, but considering that I ate a ton of food on Thanksgiving, I’ll take it.

I also finally reached my 10% this week. Yay!

Post # 4
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i lost 1.8 this week!!! yay!!! and then i ate alot and had no self control over thanksgiving ๐Ÿ™ butttttt i got back on track today so hopefully it wont hurt me too bad ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
2344 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I didn’t even realize that you all had a WW group going, but I decided yesterday I am starting! I hadn’t weighed myself since the wedding in June and I have gained THIRTY POUNDS in five months! None of my clothes fit whatsoever and I just want to get back to normal. I did South Beach before the wedding but I am looking for something less restrictive and more flexible, and WW seems to be it!

Post # 6
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

down 1.5!!

Post # 7
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Down 1.2…take that Thanksgiving! Haha. And I’m officially 3 pounds away from goal!

Post # 9
227 posts
Helper bee

I weighed in on Wednesday, I was down another 1 lb. I weighed myself this morning though and i’m down another 0.5 since Wed, I’m closing in on my 10lb mark, I’m pretty excited.

Post # 10
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I don’t weigh in until tomorrow but just wanted to share my thoughts with Danielle. I’m just coming up on completion of my first week and I definitely haven’t felt deprived. What I have found is that it is making me a much more conscious eater… if I decide to have corn chips I am actually paying attention to the serving size and thinking about the opportunity cost of eating it. That’s already a huge healthy change for me… the weight falling off almost seems secondary!

Post # 11
923 posts
Busy bee

Well…I didn’t gain any this week…but I also didn’t lose any.  Considering what I ate for thanksgiving, and the fact I didn’t make time to work out like I wanted to, I consider this a success.

Now it’s time to get back on track.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I weighed in today and lost 1.6, which is incredible since Thanksgiving lasted about 3 days for me!  But I had a great on point day and am back on track ready to start a new week!

Is anyone excited for the plan changes that are being released tomorrow?  I’m wondering what the deal is!

Post # 13
3295 posts
Sugar bee

soooooooooo what are the new changes? i dont go to my meeting till wednesday night and im soooo curious!

Post # 14
435 posts
Helper bee

Aaaah! Just had my first weigh-in since starting and I have lost 5lbs (2.3 kgs)! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!

Post # 15
Bee
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden

Nice job this week ladies! I also can’t believe it but I lost about 1.5 despite also about 3 days of Thanksgiving and no working out!

Any thoughts on the plan changes, for online WW Bees?  I think it will take some adjusting, but I trust them because it’s been working so far and I am so psyched for all fruits to be 0!!!

Post # 16
3295 posts
Sugar bee

@hermitcrab: i am excited about being able to eat fruit without counting it too!! thats all i know about so far! i cant wait till wednesday to find out more ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Weight Watchers Group – 11/27’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors