(Closed) Weight Watchers Group – 11/5

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1872 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Thank you for starting the thread! Especially because I’m really really pissed this morning. Lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks…and then gained back 2.5 pounds this past week!??!

I didn’t have the greatest week, healthwise, but I did stay within points (barely) and ultimately I don’t think I ate enough to equal 2.5 pounds-worth. BUT I did start weight lifting again and i’m sore all over, so I am chalking it up to muscle-water retention.

Still, I’m finding it very hard to be motivated. Any words of encouragement would be most appreciated πŸ™‚

Post # 4
Bee
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden

I weigh on Sundays, so I will check back in here again then but I am a little worried because I am on my period, so I expecting to either not lose or actually see an increase, which I am not looking forward to.

In terms of motivation, all I can say is that at the end of the road is how you want to look and feel – this is all for you! (I have to keep telling myself that).

Post # 5
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I do my weigh ins on Tuesday, but I’ll happily report my progress from Tuesday, 2 November! I was down another 2.6 pounds for a grand total of 15.4 for the past 6 weeks.  

I am, however, PMSing hardcore right now so this coming weigh in on Tuesday should be interesting to say the least. I have been keeping well within my points (and using a couple of weekly points too) but sadly they seem to have all come from chocolate ice cream! lol

Post # 6
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

I weigh in on Wednesday’s and this is my first week so nothing to report. ^_^

Post # 7
2859 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Bartram's Garden

I posted this in another thread, but I’ve plateaued and I’m all upset about it.

Post # 8
6394 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m at 171, so I’ve gained a bit of weight back. The holiday along with my period really screwed with me. I have such a hard time refusing chocolate during that time of month. I’m resolving to do better this week, though!

Post # 9
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I’m not doing weight watchers officially, but am doing my own version of healthy eating.

Down 2lbs this week… which is great, except for the fact that this is 2lbs I lost already (and then regained) I need to lose 2 more before I’m back at my “lowest weight” since starting to eat right.

I’m upping my water intake to at least 64 oz a day and trying to limit late night eating and carbs (I love my bagels and pasta).

Post # 11
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@OttawaBride2011: I switched to whole grain toast w/ light PB this morning instead of my usual bagel w/ cream cheese.

It was a tough decision when I got up to the counter to order, but I stuck to my guns.

And amazingly enough… it was just as satisfying if not more so!

Post # 14
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I weighed in last night and gained 1.2.  I totally was ready for this though (I haven’t been in two weeks, and the weekends since including a wedding and a trip to Orlando…and LOTS of Halloween candy).  But I’m ready to get back on track!  I’ve already had my oatmeal with plain applesauce and plenty of tea this morning!  I plan on going to a nice, long (chilly!) walk later today too!

Post # 15
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

I weigh in tomorrow morning and I can’t decide whether it is going to be good or bad.  I definitely feel much smaller, and my clothes show that, but I only worked out once this week (usually at least 4 times) so I don’t know what’s going to happen.  I’m definitely going to try and get myself to workout tonight though…I just got a new kettlebell workout yesterday!

But, I’ve been spot on with my diet.  I used all my weeklies last Saturday to eat pizza and drink gin (and I don’t think I actually used them all, I just didn’t track Saturday and said my weeklies were gone), lol, but I have been spot on my dailies every day since.  I only had 1 piece of halloween candy, and it was a tootsie pop (1 point, woot!).

So I guess we shall see tomorrow…I think I’m also going to start tracking measurements (if you read my post yesterday about how my pants were magically HUGE on me, you know why) from now on too.

Post # 16
369 posts
Helper bee

I don’t weigh until Sunday, but I did sneak a peak at the scale today (terrible idea) and was up .5.  I think it’s a fluke because I have been really doing well this week and didn’t eat a SINGLE PIECE of Halloween candy!  I am so unbelievably proud of this!  

The topic ‘Weight Watchers Group – 11/5’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors