(Closed) Weight Watchers Group – 1/21

posted 8 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
568 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I FINALLY have lost some weight.  I started weight watchers around the same time I started P90X which includes a significant amount of muscle gain which was affecting my success on the scale.  This week I am down a surprising 4.2 pounds.  First time I have lost any weight over the last 6 weeks.  I have a pretty big goal of 40 pounds by wedding day.  That equals out to about 1.5 pounds a week.  I think that is doable! 

Post # 4
3226 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Tomorrow is technically my weigh in, but I checked this morning and am down 2 lbs this week! very exiciting. I lost 2 my first week, then only .2 last week (that sucked). 

I know that since today is Saturday though, I might indulge a bit, so when I step on that scale tomorrow, it won’t say that I’m down 2 lbs

๐Ÿ™

Post # 5
Bee
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden

Down 1.4 this week and feeling pretty good that I made up for last week’s gain and then some!  I definitely needed the re-motivation.  Down 16 total, 10 to go!

Post # 6
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Lost 2.8, beating the 2.4 I’d had hoped to lose this week, and reaching my 5% of total weightloss milestone ! Laughing

This is my second week, I thought that after my big loss last week I’d be dissapointed with anything after- I can’t disagree more. I’m estatic!! Any loss is a good loss!

I indulged a bit food-wise this week, and skipped exersizing 3 days, so I’m kicking it into high gear with a 3.6 lb weightloss goal.

Good luck girls!

Post # 7
3226 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Yay, despite the burger and fries yestreday, I’m still down 2 pounds this morning! That’s 4.5 down since I started 3 weeks ago ๐Ÿ™‚

I think I’ve realized that the only way I’ll lose weight is by working out for at least 10 activity points a week, and NOT using up all the weeklies. Also, I varied it up a bit, eating only my 29 points one day, and going over some days, etc.

Post # 8
1251 posts
Bumble bee

I lost 1.2 this week. Didn’t do my best, so I am trying to get back to 100% effort this week. 

Post # 9
2237 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Great job everybody!

I’m back up to a healther 131.2…but that’s actually a lie.  I’m less then that, but I chugged water and put on jewelry until I was about to burst to up my weight for the weigh in.  If my body wants to be like 128 pounds it’s going to be 128 pounds, and I don’t want the weight watchers people yelling at me!

Next week I’m officially “lifetime” and get my key charm and don’t have to pay anymore…woot woot!

Post # 11
627 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

My weigh in is Tuesday. I am hoping for 1 pound at least. I only used 1 of my weeklies, but I had to take a few cabs this week due to lateness to class and snow. Usually I walk to and from class. My water intake was totally bad this week as well. 

But part of what I love about WW so far is the fact that it resets every week, so you can’t really dwell on last week as much as you could otherwise.

Post # 12
627 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@MandaMack: See, your body needs to give my body a talking to about sticking at a lower weight. ๐Ÿ™‚ Mine seems to like to be all “But, but, but…it’s just so easy to stay fat.” 

Post # 13
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Had weigh-in this afternoon and had no change in weight ๐Ÿ™ Thought this might have been the case, the lowest I’d weighed during the week was only down 0.7lbs and we all know that can be a fluctuation. Just really annoyed with myself – have a case of the “if onlys”. If only I had pushed myself to work out with a sore arm, if only I hadn’t drunk on Friday, if only I’d been a bit cautious with the snacking on Friday at our party… I know that I’ve lost a bit already but with so far to go I feel bummed out.

Post # 14
256 posts
Helper bee

im too afraid to weigh myself this week…i think il do it tomorrow morning, not seeing any change on the scale sucks, bigtime:(

Post # 16
Bee
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden

@jindc: I think .8 is a great loss!! I know the frustration when you wanted to lose more – but that is a step in the right direction!  Keep at what you’re doing and the losses will keep piling up.

The topic ‘Weight Watchers Group – 1/21’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors