(Closed) Weight Watchers Group – 12/10

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

For some unknown reason, I lost 4 lbs this week!! I really don’t know that happened, but I’ll take it ๐Ÿ™‚ That’s 17.5 pounds total!!

Post # 4
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Up 1.8 this week and NO clue as to why. Earned 20 APs didn’t use all my weeklies. Got my GHGs every day.

I’m heading of to FI’s Christmas party now… and I do NOT feel attractive at all imy cocktail dress.

Post # 5
2237 posts
Buzzing bee

I reached my goal this week!  Only lost .2 pounds (it was a crazy week – traveling for work and lots of eating out and not enough exercise) but that was all I needed to lose!  Lifetime member here I come!

Post # 6
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i gained .2 lbs…. but its okay bc i didnt eat that great… olive garden,,,,, granite city…. etc lol ๐Ÿ™ im back on it this week ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
659 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

First weigh in. Lost 3lbs.  I didn’t eat well today, though – and I feel terrible.  It was a generally busy day but still – ick. 

Also – I’ve heard from some people that on the new program, they gain for a week or two, but if they stick with it (no lies, sticking to the program), they lose a lot after that easily.  Just food for thought.  No pun intended.

Post # 8
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am so glad to find this group! I just weighed in for the first time on Thursday, so I will see my losses next week. WW is such an awesome program!

Post # 9
548 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

lost 3.6 for a total of 19.6!!!

Post # 10
541 posts
Busy bee

I weigh in tomorrow, and between my birthday, a wedding and a work party I am scared. Tonight was the wedding and I burned up all my daily and a hefty chunk of my weeklies. We’ll see how it goes in the morning!

Post # 11
541 posts
Busy bee

Just hopped on and I’m down 1.2lbs for a total of 6.6 over the past two weeks…Not too bad!

Post # 12
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I am all over the place when it comes to ‘official’ weigh ins…but when I checked my weight this morning I was down 3 lbs for a total of 24.4 pounds in 11 weeks. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
Bee
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden

Down .2 today…a little dejected but sticking with it! Good to hear about the new program ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 14
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Lost 1.7lbs this week for a total weight loss of 7.7lbs in three weeks. Just 5.7 more pounds to reach my 5% goal. It’s blowing me away!

The topic ‘Weight Watchers Group – 12/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors