(Closed) Weight Watchers Group – 12/17

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m down 2.5 lbs… but it’s the 2.5lbs I gained last week. So I’m even on 3 weeks.

I hear you on trying not to gain over Christmas.

Fiance and I are leaving tomorrow to spend a week at his mom’s place in Maine. It’ll be SO cold so running/walking outside really won’t be much of an option (I’m a wuss) and there isn’t a gym nearby, but I’ll figure out a way to get some exercise.

Maybe I’ll run up and down the stairs 20 times a day or something.

Post # 5
2858 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Bartram's Garden

I lost another 1.4 this week. Down 23.6 total. Yay!

I have barely been exercising at all. I’ll probably pick it back up after the holidays.

Post # 7
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

i started back last week after not being on ww for a few months.  before i lost about 50-60lbs, and kept it off, but i have a goal of going dress shopping starting in jan and i want to get off those last 30-40 lbs.  the first week i lost 3lbs!  i was estatic.  i like the new plan too, i feel like it forces me to make more intelligent decisions.

Post # 8
659 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

down 1.8.  I really was hoping for 2 so am not pleased, even though I know it’s better than nothing.

Post # 9
541 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m down another 2.4 for a total of 9.

Post # 10
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Down 1.1 pounds for a total of 8.8 pounds lost so far… would have liked it to be more but the fact that I am even losing in December is outside of the norm. Definitely kicking it up a notch with the exercise in the new year!

No weigh-ins for me for the next two weeks (meetings are closed because of Christmas/New Year) but will jump back on the board in the new year HOPEFULLY 4.6 pounds lighter – really going to kick my activity up a notch to try and make my 5% goal the first meeting of next year.

Post # 11
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

good job everyone! i was down 2.4 last week. i hope i can just lose this week because im not doing so well. ugh! i just baked a ton and i ate alot of it… bad! 🙂

Post # 12
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I was down 1.2 last week.  This week, I think I’ll go to my meeting but not weigh in.  This weekend was disastrous with all of the holiday get togethers.  I plan to seriously start incorporating exercise the week after christmas.

Post # 13
659 posts
Busy bee

I think it’s important to weigh in.  Even if it’s depressing…because then you know where you stand and don’t have to tell anyone.

Post # 15
659 posts
Busy bee

I found a meeting near my folks place so I’ll aim to attend that on Friday (are most people’s places open on the 24th during the day…?

Post # 16
Bee
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden

Down 1.2 this week and I hit my 10%, which also puts me over the halfway mark…I’m pretty pumped!  After 3 stagnant weeks, I’m feeling good again!  Good luck with the holidays!

The topic ‘Weight Watchers Group – 12/17’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors