(Closed) WELCOME ALL JUNE 2015 BRIDES!

posted 5 years ago in June 2015
Post # 3
217 posts
Helper bee

That’s great! I am the same way, bought my dress when we first chose a Fall 2014 wedding, but I think it works even better with our spring 2015 wedding.

Post # 4
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I thought I would very cheekily comment here to say I hope I’ll be spending more time on this board soon (depends what SO’s does in the next few months…) πŸ˜‰

congrats ladies πŸ™‚

Post # 5
255 posts
Helper bee

FINALLY! ;D

Fiance and I are almost two years into our crazy long engagement, but I’ve already bought my dress, he’s purchased some ties, and we have a secret pinterest board with all of our plans. We’re decided on church and reception venue, and will be having a morning wedding. SO excited!

I have to say, I’ve planned way more than my friend who is getting married in 2014, and that’s really the reason for the secrecy of our pinterest board. πŸ˜›

I’m super excited that this board exists. It makes everything feel even more real.

Post # 7
4525 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Hoping to join you for a June 28th wedding, but that’s a secret for now πŸ˜‰

Post # 9
4525 posts
Honey bee

@Omgbunnies:  thanks! I have a feeling the proposal is coming later this year, and I would like a June wedding. I suggested June to him and he says it’s whatever I want, so clearly that won’t be a battle, lol. We met in June, so it’s a special month.

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Hi everyone, just joining, it seems so far away but we have to budget everything.. so here I am trying to decide everything ahead so we can save the money for everything lol.

Post # 11
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@Omgbunnies:  We had our engagement party in April πŸ™‚ I’ve yet to see the venue but I think we have decided on a winter wedding, mostly for cheap rates πŸ™‚

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee

June 27, 2015 wedding right here !!! πŸ™‚ York Harbour, Maine at my FH beach house is what we’re currently thinking. Though, his mom wants a church wedding so that’s another discussion to possibly be had… Has anyone really jumped into the planning process completely? I feel like I should be waiting until next summer to really start everything up… 

Post # 13
4525 posts
Honey bee

I’ve looked into vendors, but that’s about it. The bridal party has been since for a while, but we’re not asking for quite some time. but, in our case, although we’ve picked a date, we are not officially engaged yet, so we need to wait a bit to pin down our budget and guest list before we really jump in.

Post # 15
4525 posts
Honey bee

@Omgbunnies:  we are staying local. If we’re lucky enough to have our grandparents still with us, it will be partly for them becuase they no longer travel

Post # 16
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hello Ladies! I am recently engaged (June 18th) and I am maybe WAY too excited for my own good…. Seems so far away! Can’t wait and excited to share June 2015 with you! I’d love to chat πŸ™‚

The topic ‘WELCOME ALL JUNE 2015 BRIDES!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors