(Closed) WELCOME ALL JUNE 2015 BRIDES!

posted 9 years ago in June 2015
Post # 121
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

So it’s really hit me how fast it is coming up. We’re only 3.5 months away, EEEEE! I have so much saving and working out left to do! We’re currently working on our invitations. The envelopes will be in from the calligrapher this week and we should have them out in a couple weeks. 

I’ve also started to hear bachelorette party details from my friends planning that, BEYOND excited. 

Seriously though, I feel like June is going to be here in a minute and it is definitely exciting but also like holy crap, where did the time go?!

Post # 122
581 posts
Busy bee

Hi June-bugs ๐Ÿ™‚

<br />I will shortly introduce myself. I have been on the Bee forever, but never realised I could go to the June 2015 board and find my month twins. Little did I know it would be so much fun to know what’s  going on with my month twins. SO HELLO! ๐Ÿ™‚

My name is Sophie and I am Dutch, meaning that I live in the Netherlands. Me and my fiance have been together for almost four years, and have been engaged for nearly a year now. He took me on a surprise trip to Germany last year and proposed to me in this…well… amazing castle in a three Michelin star restaurant! We had nineteen (!!) courses, and he proposed to me after the seventh course. It was a trip to remember for sure :)<br /><br />01

(Sorry I like photos)

In my daily life, I have two jobs, as a social media agent and as a wedding photographer. I love both jobs and generally I love my life. Of course, I love my fiance too ๐Ÿ˜‰

We just moved to a super beautiful house in the Netherlands, built in 1933 so it’s very old. It’s huge and right by the water, I love it, this is where we’ll start our family <3

I’ve already shown lots of pictures of my wedding dress and our vision of our wedding, so I won’t dwell on that. Our wedding date is June 20th and I’m very excited. So just thought I’d say hi to you all! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 123
6 posts
Newbee

Hello Bee’s! Long time lurker and finally decided to join because… It’s nearly wedding time! Are you all getting so excited? Our date is the 27th June and I can’t believe how quick it’s coming! When are your hen/bacholarette parties and what do you have planned? ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 124
208 posts
Helper bee

JUNE 26, 2015 WHOOP WHOOP!!

Post # 125
766 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
gwynnie2b:  mine is May 2!! my sister in laws are planning the shower for the day and the party for the evening! What a great day!

Post # 126
6 posts
Newbee

Congratulations all the June 2015 brides that have got married and a huge good luck to those still to have their perfect day! Just 9 days to go! Squeeeee!

The topic ‘WELCOME ALL JUNE 2015 BRIDES!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors