(Closed) Welcome Bags

posted 8 years ago in Favors
Post # 3
14492 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

You can buy iron ons that go right through your regular printer.  You get them at office supply stores.  I used them years ago for one of my sons school things and they were a cinch to use.  You just find the design on the internet, make your design in one of the office programs and print on the special paper then use like a regular iron on.

The topic ‘Welcome Bags’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors