(Closed) Well.. Uh.. Surprise! Coming soon in May 2014…

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 17
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - Philadelphia, PA

Congratulations! That’s so exciting!

Post # 18
2775 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Congatulations!  I think it would be so cute to do a pregnancy announcement when you send out your thank-yous for your wedding gifts.  You’ll probably be right around the end of your first trimester when you get around to doing them!

Post # 19
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Congrates! I was 5 weeks pregnant at my wedding. I still did the champagne toast. Just a few sips and then I dumped mine in DH’s glass when the food came because I figured people were looking at their food and not us. I think it’s a good idea that you told your Maid/Matron of Honor. We told our Best Man and he helped a lot. A bunch of people were offering to get me drinks all night. Well he announced loudly that it’s his job and he kept a non-alcoholic drink in my hand all night. He picked a Shirley temple and told people it was a vodka cranberry. hehe. 

Post # 20
3552 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

My mom was about 8 weeks with me when my parents got married. She said another week and her dress may not have fit. Congrats.

Post # 21
4435 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Fun surprise- congrats! I have a 22 month old and am due in April, so our kids will have the same age difference. I think it’s a good age gap:)

Post # 22
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I saw a cute THANK YOU card from another Bee. It said somethign along the lines of, ” we had a unexpected wedding crasher” and it had a pair of baby shoes on a bench next to them or something of the sort. lol

Post # 23
292 posts
Helper bee

Aww congrats! Get yourself some sparkling cider to celebrate! 

Post # 24
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013 - Antigua, Guatemala

Congrats and I totally hear you!!  It’s definitely something that I will also have to let sink in (I just found out a few days ago) and although it’s something we wanted, I didn’t think it would happen this quickly.  I had convinced myself that I was infertile…and boy, I was wrong!  I just got married a month ago.

Enjoy your wedding…it’s going to be amazing!  I just started a May babies thread…come chat there!  

Diane

Post # 25
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Congratulations!! That’s wonderful news! I’d be so excited if it were me and I’d expect my mom too as well.

Post # 26
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Congrats!! I’m expecting in March and had to buy another dress to fit my soon to show bump lol I’m doing a corset back just in case but I’m 12 weeks and not showing and my boobs are barely bigger so I’m hoping my body will hold off till after the wedding in 4 weeks lol It’s so exciting though

Post # 27
2432 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Congratulations!!

The topic ‘Well.. Uh.. Surprise! Coming soon in May 2014…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors