• poll: Which Dress Do You Like Best

Dress #1

Dress #2

• Post # 17
    4410 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: December 2010 - Savannah, GA

Both look fantastic on you!!

With dress #2, I noticed your bust first. With dress #1, I noticed your figure. So I prefer #1. It makes your curves look more proportionate and elongates your body making you look taller.  I also haven’t seen it as often as I’ve seen #2. 

You’re going to look beautiful no matter which dress you choose, so just close your eyes and imagine yourself walking down the aisle. Which dress do you see when you close your eyes?

Post # 18
    971 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

I love Number 1 on you. It is classy, timeless and looks absolutely gorgeous. I do like Number 2, but the girls are a little too out for me and makes you look a bit top heavy. Number 1 balances you out perfectly.

Post # 19
    10713 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2012

Number 2! You look so pretty =)

Post # 20
    5992 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: May 2010

both are beautiful and you rock both of them so neither is the wrong choice for me  – i think the runching on #2 is great (one of my fav designs) but i voted for #1 because it seems more classic and it gave me an awwhhh moment when i saw your photo.  they are both beautiful

Post # 21
    134 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

i think both look beautiful on you!  #1 if you want to look CLASSIC, but #2 if you want to look SEXY!

Post # 22
    658 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Both are really lovely, but I think #1 is so classy and elegant. Either one will be a good choice. Especially with your figure (the mermaid/trumpet silhouette fits you very well.)

Post # 23
    4652 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I have to say #2 I love it!

Post # 24
    102 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

#2 shows off your body more

Post # 26
    2106 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Tough call…  Both are really beautiful, and you look amazing in both.  Hmmmm, I’m going to go with #2, just because I like the little extra details it has.

Post # 27
    1488 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I like them both but #1 is my fav on you….

Post # 28
    713 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

#2 is super sexy!! The first one is pretty too.

Post # 29
    513 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Maybe it’s because #1 isn’t altered properly, but it makes your hips look really wide and square.. the ruching of #2 is much more flattering, but honestly if you’re not really in love with either, i’d totally keep looking. Stick with the style of #2, but maybe you can find one that’s a bit more simple and has better coverage for your chest area. Take these pictures with you to your next appointment and show your consultant what you like and don’t like, and they should be able to help you find the perfect dress!

Post # 30
    320 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Both are amazing!

One is more romantic and soft

and two is sexy and show stopping..

So it really just depends what look you are going for…good luck choosing and don’t sweat it because it is win win!

Post # 31
    114 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

loving the belt on one but two looks great on you!

The topic ‘Went Dress Shopping & I’m Confused’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors