200 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Dress #2 looks amazing on you!

Post # 33
    95 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Dress #2 looks fabulous, I needed to order my dress a size up to hold in the girls which you might need to do too.

Post # 34
    2260 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2020

You look great in both dresses, but I’m going to have to go with Dress No. 2! I think its much more soft and romantic, whereas dress no. 1 is very constructed and modern. I guess it all depends on the mood you are going for though.

Post # 36
    2441 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

#2 is very figure flattering and has that wow factor.  #1 is just okay, IMO.  

Post # 37
    1279 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

i can def see being torn – both dresses look amazing on you! i personally love the simple elegance of #1 but #2 does make more of a statement! are you having more of a glam, formal wedding or something a little bit more informal? i think the kind of wedding you are planning to have may help you make a decision!

Post # 38
    12 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2004

both are gorgeous!!! I like #2 a little bit more~~ If you go on with a veil that would be much prettier~~

Post # 39
    1920 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

#2 for sure. Its super flattering!! The other one doesn’t do anything for your shape, especially not compared to #2.

Post # 40
    91 posts
    Worker bee

# 2

Post # 41
    7367 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

I’m surprised, typically I would say #2 but for some reason #1 sticks out to me on you.

The topic ‘Went Dress Shopping & I’m Confused’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors