We're married!!! 20th April 2019!

posted 2 months ago in Recaps
Post # 2
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Congratulations! Your description made me feel like I was part of your wedding :-). All the best wishes for your married life!

Post # 3
7399 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

Congrats and I can’t wait to see more photos!

Post # 4
3245 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - City, State

Congratulations! Your wedding sounds lovely and your picture is beautiful! 

Post # 5
10201 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

Jacqui90 :  

Rain on your wedding day means good luck!

Wonderful description and great pic! You both look so happy.  Looking forward to more pics!

Post # 6
Hostess
9548 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Chicago, IL

Huge congratulations to you, Jaqui! You looked stunning. Cheers to your happily ever after! 

Post # 7
9058 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Ahhh congrats, Jacqui!! So happy for you and Ethan! 💕

Post # 8
1774 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Jacqui90 :  I am SOOOO pleased for you! It sounds like you had a wonderful day. 

Congrats to you both (and that photo is adorable!) 

Post # 9
3295 posts
Sugar bee

How wonderful – congratulations! You have made great strides and should be very proud of yourself.

Post # 10
460 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations I’ve been following you for years – so glad to hear you finally made it work!  Enjoy wedded bliss x

Post # 11
5752 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2016

Congratulations! 

Post # 13
746 posts
Busy bee

Jacqui90 :  Jacqui, congratulations! I’m very happy for you, and you looked beautiful!

Post # 14
Hostess
7622 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2019

Jacqui90 :  I have only just seen you recap despite keeping a beady eye out for it! 

I am so pleased you day went do well. I am not just saying this but you look so beautiful and I am so pleased after all your patience and health issues etc, that you finally got your day!

I look forward to seeing many more photos.

Post # 15
386 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Thanks for the detailed recap! I love when people post photos, but those don’t always tell the whole story, so I appreciate the “behind the scenes” look at your wedding day!

I have some friends who got married at a country club, and like you, they had originally planned to take photos out on the golf course, but it rained a lot early in the day so the ground was wet. Instead, the whole wedding party went out in the golf carts for photos, and those photos ended up being some of the best from the whole day — it actually turned out even better than what they had originally planned! Hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised as well. 

And I love that you chose “Cinderella” for your father-daughter dance — I’m planning on using the same for my wedding in a few weeks. 

Overall, it sounds like your day turned out perfectly, and I can’t wait to see more photos!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors