(Closed) We're starting TTC in early 2017! Who's with me?

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 91
685 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Such a good idea for a thread!

Hi everyone laughing

When will you start TTC? We started TTC in November 2016 but this month is the first month I’ve have actually tried tracking my ovulation days so I figure it counts as TTC in 2017!

How old are you and your partner? I’m 28 and DH is 33

How are you preparing for TTC? I have been taking pre-natal vitamins and cutting back on alcohol and bad foods. 

What are you most excited about? Seeing my husband hold our baby for the first time

Any other ramblings you may have: We have been together for 10 years (married for 10 months) so people are REALLY putting the pressure on.. any BBQ or event we go to people always check (not so subtley) if I am drinking alcohol and ask us if we have any news.. Once we finally fall pregnant I think I will have to stop seeing everyone for awhile as DH really wants to wait the 3 months before telling people and I just KNOW I won’t be able to keep it a secret if people ask me straight out! 

Post # 92
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
MissKittyBoo :  Officially starting to TTC! Fertile window is about 10 days away, so excited! Been tracking my cm ready to get knocked up!

The topic ‘We're starting TTC in early 2017! Who's with me?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors