(Closed) What am I going to do with 150 gold charger plates?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 32
1105 posts
Bumble bee

You can use the cahrges under the centerpieces instead of normal use, but I think it will look fine with regular silverware.

Post # 33
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@EffieTrinket:  I had the same issue and I finally everyone convinced my I can survive with regular silverware and gold chargers 

Post # 34
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

If anyone is planning on selling their gold chargers we need prob about 130-150. Message me if so! 🙂

Post # 35
13858 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I had gold chargers with silver silverware, and I honestly didn’t notice! 

I clicked into your thread because I’m going through the “what am I going to do with 30 gold tablecloths?” moment now, too… haha. 

Post # 36
13 posts
Newbee

@EffieTrinket: Hi! Did you happen to sell your chargers already? I need about 115 of them. Let me know if you would be willing to sell to me. I’m in Fort Worth, and wouldn’t mind driving to you. Thanks! 

Post # 37
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I am looking to buy as many gold chargers as I can get my hands on, and they don’t have to match perfectly!  So, if you have some to sell message me!!!! I can drive to you too.

Post # 38
4 posts
Wannabee

HI! does anyone have these chargers to sell? I could use as many as you have to offer! Hope to hear from you soon!

Post # 39
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - winery

Hi, I am also looking for gold chargers, about 120. Feel free to message me if you have some to sell. My wedding is August 2014. I’m in the DC area.

Post # 39
1 posts
Wannabee

Are you still interested in selling these charger plates? I am in desperate need of that many in gold for my wedding!! Email me at [email protected] please 🙂 

Post # 40
564 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Have you tried AliExpress for the flatware? I bet you could find gold on there very inexpensively.

Post # 41
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

We should start a sisterhood of the traveling gold chargers! I need them too, for a Nov 2015 wedding!!!! Anyone have them? 

Post # 42
553 posts
Busy bee

I have 120 that I’m selling after my wedding in October 2014!! 

Post # 43
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

DanielleI:  Awesome! Let me know the details and we can try to work this out! 

Post # 44
553 posts
Busy bee

I live in SC and I know the boxes are super heavy. But I have so much stuff and I will be posting it as soon as I get ba k from my honeymoon. 🙂 

Post # 45
3256 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Cutlery is expected to be silver.  It is silver at pretty much every event in the history of forks.  It does not have to match the colour scheme.  In fact, I think it mght look quite contrived if it does.  Just use the stainless, or the plastic.

The topic ‘What am I going to do with 150 gold charger plates?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors