(Closed) What am I going to do with 150 gold charger plates?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 61
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I agree with others that you are overthinking it.  If you are concerned about how the place settings will look for photos, conceal the silverware.  I used Reflections cutlery and put them in cute envelopes.  Here are examples:

Here are my actual envelopes (photo by tesarphoto.com):

Post # 64
1 posts
Wannabee

EffieTrinket:  if you still have your chargers, I would be interested in purchasing 50 of them.

thanks

Post # 66
253 posts
Helper bee

Bump… I’m looking for gold chargers as well. Between 120 and 150 of them. Thanks!

Post # 67
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Squaw Valley

quanda.mckinneyford:  MissZToMrsG:  I have close to 300 gold chargers leftover from our wedding, if you’re still looking for some?

You can’t see much of the charger here, but you can at least see the detail on the edge:

Post # 68
253 posts
Helper bee

KDOS:  Hi, thanks so much for responding! How much are you asking per charger? I’d like 125 to 150 if possible. 

Post # 69
3 posts
Wannabee

I’m interested in 150-175 as well if you still have them!!!

Post # 70
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2015

KDOS:  ah!! I am looking for black and white table runners like those! Are you selling those by chance? I’ll also take any extra gold chargers!! 

Post # 71
3 posts
Wannabee

EffieTrinket:  Hi, I know this post is two years old but if you still have those gold charger plates I would be interested in purchasing them 🙂

Post # 72
3 posts
Wannabee

<h2> </h2>

Excited To Bee:  Is this offer still valid? I’m looking for 150 🙂

Post # 73
5 posts
Newbee

Are any of these still available? I desperately need 65 gold charger plates!

Post # 74
6 posts
Newbee

Are they still available? Looking for 120

Post # 75
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2016

EffieTrinket:  Hi! You mentioned that your wedding was in March 2015. Did you end up selling your chargers? If not, I may be interested 🙂

Post # 76
23592 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Okay you guys, I’m closing this thread. Please remember that selling/buying of things on the boards is a violation of our TOS – please keep these posts in our Classifieds section.  Thanks!

The topic ‘What am I going to do with 150 gold charger plates?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors