- 6 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
Oh just have to put five..humm let me see.
1. TRAVEL related (I am going to group a bunch from my buket list into this one to save room for the other 4) – already been to 13 or 15ish outside my own country.
my hubby and I plan is to purchase a around-the-world ticket, rent out the house for a few months, and travel for 2-6 months when I finish school. I have a lot of friends around the globe so I think I would have places to stay to save costs.
Write a travel blog abot our around the world adventure.
Fly first class once also would be on my must do before dieing list.
Also move to another country for work, all expenses paid. My hubby is a indipendent contractor, so I am trying to convince him to find his next job in another country.
Also I would like to fill the pages of my passport before it expires. I almost did this with my last passport, but I had 3 pages left.
Become a Disney Vacation Club member (this is new to my list) and use my poins to go on Disney vacays every year or 2 years ~ sleep in Cinderella’s castle (not really on the list but it’s on my nice to have bucketlist-list) ~
2.. Become efficient (and eventually rather good) at archrey and horsebackriding. Yes this could be 2 seperate items on the list…but my secret dream (not so secret) is to be able to do archery from horseback……crazy wild dream……but it’s legit.
3. Act in at least one movie. Doesn’t have to be starring, but background or one-liner appearance doesn’t count. I will accept a supporting role, unnless I really like acting then my buketlist goal will be upgraded to starring.
4. Swim with dolphines in the ocean (not a pool)
5. ADOPT – children, dogs (and cats) and a horse (or just own a horse if horses don’t get adopted)
Wow I want to add a few more things here :
6. Custom Build dream home on a big plot of land (that is relatiely close to main city).
7. Help my husband start his own business so we can both work for ourselves.