Post # 17
If your choices are between Tampa and Orlando then I’d pick Orlando by a long shot, lol! I’ve been to Tampa and…ehh….there isn’t much to do. However, if your Fiance doesn’t want to do parks then I would suggest looking at the other cities Florida has to offer.
– The keys are nice, lots of B&B’s, bars (in Key West), and the beaches 🙂
– I have heard Destin, Sanibel Island, and St. Augustine are really nice places to visit. Fiance and I are hoping to make a road trip to St. Augustine soon.
– Marco Island is not a bad idea either if you are looking to relax.
Post # 18
I highly recommend going to Sarasota, FL; where I’m from! It’s amazing!!!!!
Post # 19
Tampa is not that great to be honest. It’s full of ghetto people now!! The only nice part of Tampa is Adventure Island and Bush Gardens.
The most beautiful areas in Florida that are fun for honeymoons are
2. Fort Myers Beach (more for adventurous people)
3. Orlando–closet beach is cocoa beach and it’s 45 minutes away.
4. St. Pete Beach
5. Sanibel Island–Very quiet, beautiful scenery
6. Cape Coral (more for older people)
7. Key west is absolutely amazing!! Key West is probably the best place in Florida for a honeymoon, but just a for warning… Sometimes there’s a lot of gays (very nice people though!!!). Some people don’t like that so I thought I would mention it.