(Closed) What are these called!?

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

A goblet. I think!!!


Post # 5
1340 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I have parfait dishes that also look similar–that may also work for you.

Post # 6
2606 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

They’re also called “compotes”.

Post # 8
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Try looking for things listed as “cut glass” or “depression glass” for glasses that have the engraving you like. Depression glass is (to my understanding, I could be totally wrong) usually not clear, but it comes in lots of pretty colors ranging from bright to just a light tint. When I did a test search on ebay, there were a lot of options for both cut glass and depression glass cups, goblets, etc. Good luck!

Post # 10
1141 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I think the tall is the water goblet and the shorter is the wine glass. I would ask a grandma you know to be sure but I think that’s right.

The topic ‘What are these called!?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors