(Closed) What are these called?

posted 5 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
1145 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I don’t know the specific name for it but it looks as if a rhinestone bracelet or something of that sort could be used as a substitute.

Post # 4
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 1994

@Lalk2bee:  It looks alot like the bracelet that’s for sale as well maybe she just added extra pieces to it. Try looking in the DIY jewelry section and see if you can find similar pieces. Sorry I can’t be more specific!

Post # 5
26 posts
  • Wedding: October 2015


Post # 6
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

it looks like pieces from a bracelet — you can look on places like dhgate and all if you wanna try that OR you can use a trim from a place like gloryshouse.com that you can just add to a sash.. possibly with glue.. tho that price isn’t horrific I know you could do better on  your own! 

Post # 7
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Its called a connector, sometimes sellers also use broach or a combination of the two.

The topic ‘What are these called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors