(Closed) What are these called? Beach items…

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
439 posts
Helper bee

I think they’re just called grapevine balls.  I don’t know if they have a “proper” name, though.

Post # 4
1166 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I don’t know what they’re called, but check http://www.save-on-crafts.com. They have all sorts of natural decorating items (and lots of other great stuff, too).

Post # 5
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

If you have a World Market or Home Goods near you they probably have them there!

Post # 6
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I would call them “manufactured tumbleweeds.”

Post # 7
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

We have things like that at Pier 1… smaller scale though. We usually just call them wicker balls or twine balls. 

Post # 8
461 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Save-on-crafts.com has them, they are called twig balls, but are only 2 inches:


If you search grapevine balls, they have 16 in and 18 in ones.

Hope that helps!

The topic ‘What are these called? Beach items…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors