(Closed) What are these called?

posted 10 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Are they honeycomb paper balls?

Post # 5
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

They seem like a variation on paper lanterns. Im not sure if youll find them strung together like that – you may have to buy individual ones and string them together yourself. Im not in love with the colors in the pic, but i think its a great decor idea (and having them strung together like that is a very unique, fresh way to use them – i like it!)

Post # 7
570 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply

The  Dollar tree has the tissue balls that you listed above, they carry mostly white though. 

The topic ‘What are these called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors