(Closed) What are these cookies called?

posted 5 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 2
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011



Post # 3
1112 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Whoopie pies?

Post # 7
264 posts
Helper bee

Sounds like you’re describing a hostess cupcake or a ho-ho. You’re saying that this is definitely some confection with a cookie element to it? 

Post # 8
10651 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2011

Viva Puffs?

Post # 10
264 posts
Helper bee

vanessa1359:  Oh that is a great guess! They are definitely a cookie on the outside, with cake inside, sort of, and definitely a cream filling. OP, if this is what you’re looking for, buy don’t bake! Very tough to make, its like a 17 step process but they are delicious! 🙂 🙂

Post # 11
2325 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Ruby Princess


Post # 12
1754 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Macarons (above) come in all kinds of colors and flavors, but they’re not “chocolate covered” (at least not traditionally).  Maybe he’s wrong about that part – or another aspect of it?

There are lots of recipes for “marshmallow cookies” but that doesn’t seem right either.

Edit: is there really no way they could be whoopie pies?  Sometimes they’re called different things in different regions.

  • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  KitSnicket.
Post # 14
3586 posts
Sugar bee

DonnaNoble:  and so delicious.  I’ve only had them once and was in love!

The topic ‘What are these cookies called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors