(Closed) What are these green ball things?

posted 8 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
2600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

It looks like it may just be moss attached to foam or plastic balls.  I’ve never seen anything that color before!  Good luck!

Post # 4
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Definitely moss balls! They look more like the faux ones than real, though.

Post # 7
10366 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

I see these all the time at craft stores. I know i’ve seen them at Michael’s. I think saveoncrafts.com might have them, too!

Post # 8
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011


I don’t know if you can buy them, but I love how you put the look of them… Brainy… It made me chuckle!

The topic ‘What are these green ball things?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors