(Closed) What are these ribbons called?

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Are you talking about ribbons that are already tied into bows? Or are you just looking for the elastic with metal tips?

Post # 6
1667 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

search for “elastic cord with barb” . A bunch of websites will pop up with the product you are searching for!

The topic ‘What are these ribbons called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors